Dassault Systèmes product training
We are a certified education partner of Dassault Systèmes for the CATIA, ENOVIA, DELMIA, and CATIA Composer systems. However, we do not only offer standard training for the required system version, but also education customized to the needs of individual customers.
Since 1995, we have trained more than 2,000 users in over 100 notable companies, particularly in the aerospace and automotive industries. We would be glad if yours became one of them.
Why should you go for it with us?
- We enjoy long-term close contact with the software producer, which is positively reflected in the quality of our training.
- Our instructors approach each participant individually. Emphasis is placed primarily on work procedures using the task-based approach.
- The use of e-Learning services for self-study or to revise trained knowledge is a matter of course.
Above all, we optimize your learning processes and raise your employees’ use of the software several levels higher.
Company educational program
We are part of the official education program of Dassault Systèmes, which brings you a number of benefits:
- We train using Dassault Systèmes education licenses in our training classrooms.
- We use the official documentation and the curriculum of CATIA and ENOVIA courses directly from Dassault Systèmes. The documentation is optimized for the needs of most effective educational process.
- Training materials for official DS courses are sold in printed form, with included official 3D training data.
- As a certified Education Partner, we have a license to translate official training materials. The documentation of CATIA and ENOVIA courses is therefore translated into Czech.
We currently have two modern training centers in Novy Jicin and Prague. These centers are equipped with high-performance computer technology, a corresponding number of training licenses, and offer a range of amenities and pleasant background for your study. The capacity of the classroom in Novy Jicin is 8 to 10 working places, with 6 to 8 in Prague. Our training centers are very easily accessible from the main roads and classrooms are air-conditioned.
- Classrooms have an inter-connected computer network, data projector, and notice board for illustrating each feature.
- Participants on the training course are provided with a relaxation room, including a kitchen with a light refreshment.
- However, we can also provide high-quality teaching for you using fully-equipped mobile workstations.