Analyzing the status of product lifecycle management is a company’s first step on the way to a system solution (PLM) that enables managing a product lifecycle more efficiently.
The concept is based on a methodical approach that leads to increased efficiency of business processes. The strengths, business opportunities and factors that influence costs in relation to creating resources to achieve corporate values are assessed.
The main advantage of this analysis is its potential to reduce the costs of the subject under review.
The analysis is carried out in the form of separate consultations with the participation of executives from selected departments who directly influence the pre-production phases and participate in the process of the manufactured product.
By analyzing, we map the lifecycle of a product in an enterprise, define risks and bottlenecks, and design procedures that have a strategic impact on business processes.
It is appropriate to carry out an analysis of pre-production processes when:
- The management, completeness and up-to-dateness of technical documentation is a problem.
- The change management process between the departments concerned is time-consuming and costly.
- It is difficult to track the current state of a project in real time.
- Communication and transfer of documentation and information between departments is a serious matter.
- Exceeding established budgets and deadlines is a common issue.
- Project management according to the qualitative requirements of OEMs is a problem.
Are you facing any of these issues in your business? Ask us for an analysis of pre-production processes.
Jakub Smejda, tel: +420 737 200 506, e-mail: jakub.smejda(at)dytron.cz