The Conference is annually attended by major suppliers and car manufacturers from the Czech Republic and Slovakia. The event is supported by the Automotive Industry Association of the Czech Republic AutoSAP and Slovak ZAP.
This year Josef Svoboda, director of DYTRON Ltd., presented the results of a research project PLM monitor, which monitors the situation in the field of product lifecycle management (PLM) in manufacturing companies in the Czech Republic. Research has shown, that companies which use PLM system are significantly more satisfied with project management, change management process and with access to current information about the project.
The event was attended by 260 heads and senior representatives of automotive industry companies, such as: ŠKODA AUTO, TPCA, IVECO, TATRA TRUCKS, ZETOR TRACTORS, their suppliers and partners in automotive industry in Central Europe.
The major topics of this conference included:
· Producers and suppliers strategy for this Industry,
· Supporting innovation and development of a new products,
· Quality management, performance management and risk management in the automotive industry,
· Managing the supply chain,
· Optimization of production costs in the automotive industry,
· Cooperation between producers, suppliers and sub-suppliers.