DYTRON was established in 1992. In 1994, Dytron acquired authorisation to sale Dassault Systemes ‘CATIA’ CAD/CAM system. In the same year the Company was divided into several divisions accordingly to areas of specialisation. Two years later, in 1996, as a consequence of the growth, the Company decided to build own corporate office. A multifunctional building, totalling approximately 1000 square meters with design lab, service centre and technical support area was build. The building was officially opened in July 1997.
Year later, at the end of 1998 Dytron opened its branch in Bratislava and commenced operations in Slovak Republic.
In August 2000, the development of the Mlada Boleslav branch commenced. The opening ceremony was held in September 2001 and was attended by 19 Dytron partners. Those facilities were purposely designed with technology workers in mind and included training and presentation areas.
In 2013, the Company continued its expansion in Eastern Europe – wholly owned subsidiary was established in Poland (Katowice).